Sunday, October 28, 2012

Schryer's Smoked BBQ Shack (Saskatoon, SK)

2830 Millar Avenue
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
306.649.2830 
website

I spent a week in Saskatoon for work in July, and so had a chance to try some local food. Near the office was Schryer's Smoked BBQ shack, which allowed me to have some BBQ for lunch.

IMG_0591  
Schryer's Smoked BBQ Shack.

I ordered the hickory smoked pulled pork sandwich combo ($8.95), which came with fries and a fountain soda drink. The pulled pork was topped with homemade BBQ sauce, that was not overly sweet - often a problem when it comes to pulled pork. I had my sandwich also topped with coleslaw. It was a delicious BBQ mess to eat.

IMG_0592
Pulled pork sandwich.

If I ever have to come back to Saskatoon, I know where I'll be stopping for lunch. They also offer chicken and ribs, but I may have to stick to the tried and tested pulled pork.

Schryer's Smoked BBQ Shack on Urbanspoon

No comments: