S is vegetarian so our meal was meat free. To start us off, I thought I would make little Triscuit treats, with olives and cheese. Unfortunately, while I remembered S disliked mushrooms, I did not realize she is also not a fan of olives! This appetizer combines ingredients that seem a bit odd together, like curry and olives, but I really like these!
Curried Olive & Cheddar Topped Triscuits
* ¼ small onion, chopped finely
* ⅓ cup cheddar cheese, grated
* ¼ cup black olives, roughly chopped
* 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
* ½ tsp curry powder, or to taste
* about 16 Triscuit, or another type of cracker
Combine the first 5 ingredients and mix.
Top Triscuits with a spoonful of the mixture.
Broil until the cheese is nicely melted.