My family congregated again for Easter at my place. I invited my new boyfriend A and so we had a few vegetarian options. Posts for the new recipes will follow in the next few days!
* Mock Chopped Liver (Pea Spread)
* Parker's Split Pea Soup - no bacon this time!
* Baked Ham - this year I bought a spiral cut ham to ease the carving
* Spinach Pie
* Potato Gratin - we made sure to fully cook the potatoes this year!
* BBQ'd asparagus
* Pecan Maple Pie with Maple Whipped Cream
Patois in Toronto: Chinese-Jamaican Food!
1 week ago