Fresh Corn Salad
From Barefoot Contessa.
* 5 ears of corn, cooked and kernels sliced off
* ½ cup small-diced red onion (1 small onion)
* 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 3 tablespoons good olive oil
* ½ teaspoon kosher salt
* ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* ½ cup julienned fresh basil leaves
In a bowl with the cooked kernels, add all of the ingredients except for the basil and mix well.
Ideally, let it sit for an hour for the flavours to meld together.
Top with basil before serving.
My sister made bean burgers as our main course. I didn't pay enough attention to write down the recipe. It was very tasty. An overall healthy meal!
L's bean burgers.