Sun-dried Tomato Dip
From Barefoot Contessa cookbook.
I didn't measure the ingredients closely and it still turned out well. I also skipped the salt because the sun-dried tomatoes I bought provided enough saltiness to the dip. I didn't have tabasco and added hot sauce instead. I didn't really find it gave a kick but it did help add the nice reddish colour to the dip.
* ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped (8 tomatoes)
* 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
* ½ cup sour cream
* ½ cup good mayonnaise
* 10 dashes, hot red pepper sauce
* 1 teaspoon kosher salt
* ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend.
Serve with vegetable or pita pockets.