Friday, July 9, 2010

Arouch (Montréal, QC)

5216 chemin Côte-Des-Neiges
Montréal, Québec
website

On a hot Saturday, I went to hang out with my sister before the bachelorette festivities for her that night. Our goal was to find me some jewelry for her wedding. I had previously mentioned that I wanted to try Turkish pizza. Since a new restaurant opened up near her condo, I wanted to try it out.

IMG_0534

I got the Lahmadjoun garlic pizza, which has ground beef and tomato sauce. The pizza's have a thin crust. They're pretty small and you can fold them to eat them more easily. I'm sure I could have downed a couple, but I was trying to save some space for dinner so I just had one. It made for a perfect snack! The sauce was very flavourful, and would make any girl who likes savoury food happy!

IMG_0530
Lahmadjoun garlic pizza.

My sister decided to go with the healthier option, the Greek pizza with cheese and spinach pizza.

IMG_0529
Folding it up makes it easier to eat!

I don't remember the prices but they were both quite inexpensive, under $3.00 I believe. Arouch seems to be quite popular since they have a few locations in Montréal. It would make a great stop after clubbing - not that I ever go clubbing (well, on that particular night, I did)...

Arouch on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Alex said...

These are The best Armenian pizzas =) not Turkish ;)