Sunday, July 25, 2010

Box Lunch (North Eastham, MA)

Route 6
North Eastham, Massachusetts
508.255.0799

website

The Box Lunch serves wraps or as they call them, rollwiches. After reading through the many items, the Californian ($6.39) appealed to me the most: turkey, mayo, tomatoes, avocado & alfalfa sprouts. I paid extra and added bacon. The combination of ingredients was awesome. I loved the saltiness of the bacon, the creaminess of the avocado and the earthiness of the sprouts. The turkey also tasted like it was of high quality.

IMG_0704 IMG_0705
The Box Lunch.

It was only when I came back the second time and ordered the same wrap, but asked for whole wheat that I realized that my first rollwich was a pita and the second time a tortilla. I preferred the pita much better. However, it didn't matter much since the second time I tried to eat it was on the day of L's wedding and I couldn't stomach much more than half anyway...!

IMG_0708

The Box Lunch has many locations across Cape Cod. It also has a largeselection of Cape Cod chips not available elsewhere (perfect for the chip lover like me)! If you're looking for a lunch to bring the beach, this is the perfect place to stop by!

Box Lunch on Urbanspoon

For the remaining Massachusetts posts:
* Crab cake at Legal Seafood (Cambridge)
* Pulled pork at Red Bones BBQ (Cambridge)
* Fried seafood at PJ's Seafood (Cape Cod)
* New England wedding (Cape Cod)
* Nauset Beach Club (Cape Cod)
* The Mayflower (Cape Cod)
* Lewis Brothers Homemade Ice Cream (Cape Cod)

No comments: