Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sinh Tố Bơ (Avocado Shake)

I regularly ate sinh tố bơ (avocado shake) growing up. It may seem odd to eat avocado as a dessert but this dessert/drink is very common in Vietnam. Sinh tố is a shake but I like it thicker. The rich consistency of avocado make it creamy, like eating pudding. I eat this with a spoon. Perfect on a hot summer day (or a cold, fall Canadian evening...).



Sinh Tố Bơ (Avocado Shake) - for 1
This is such an easy recipe. You can add ice or more milk to make it more of a liquid texture. Sometimes, I don't even use the food processor. I just crush the avocado with a fork for a more chunky texture.

* 1 avocado
* ¼ cup of milk
* 1-2 Tbsp sugar, to taste

Scoop out the avocado.
Add it with the milk and sugar into a food processor.
Blend.
Tada!


It's as simple as putting everything in a food processor.

No comments: